Rise and Shine response
Email subject: Human Righst Allegations - Rise and Shine Group of Companies, Qatar
Date: February 20, 2021
From: Biju Prashath Radhakrishnan, Senior HR/Admin
Greetings from Rise & Shine!!
In line to our recent discussion and to substantiate our claims against the Human Rights Allegations filed on us, we have enclosed the following documents along with this email and the same are for your kind perusal.
- WPS acknowledgement receipt on Salary transaction (for 6 months)
- Invoice copies/Purchase Receipts on PPE (Safety Mask/Hand Gloves)
- Accommodation/Labor Camp Tenancy Contract and its Municipality registration.
- Workmen Compensation Policy.
- Supreme Commicee Audit Report.
With furtherance to the aforementioned we would like to reinstate that none of our workforce were a part of any site execution at Al Bayt Stadium project at any point of time and we are yet to be qualified as preferred Sub-Contractor by the Supreme Commicee. We appreciate if you could share any relevant documents that could justify the allegations made against us for our reference.
We hope to hear it from you soon!!